In recent years, there have been various ways in the harmonization and integration process to the world financial markets as well as the European Union harmonization process in our country's economy. Parallel to this, with the amendments made in the Turkish Commercial Code, Independent Audit became compulsory in our country and each year redetermining limits, criteria and scope are expanding.
Within this framework, AS/Nexia Turkey renders External Independent Audit Services for financing company or investors at both home and abroad with their well-educated experts.
External Independent Audit Services with Main Headings:
- Independent audit services pursuant to Turkish Audit Standarts of prepared financial statements in the scope of Turkish Financial Reporting Standarts (IAS-TFRS),
- Independent audit services pursuant to Turkish Audit Standards for financial statements prepared within the scope of General Communique on Accounting System Application referring to the decisions published by Public Oversight Authority,
- Independent audit services pursuant to Turkish Audit Standards for financial statements of companies subject to Capital Market Law or issued for being offered to public,
- Independent audit services of financial statements prepared in the scope of International Financial Reporting Standarts(UFRS), Generally Accepted Accounting Standarts (United States) (US GAAP),
- Independent audit services within the scope of RSS 4400(Related Services Standards,
- Independent audit services pursuant to Turkish Audit Standards for financial statements issued by companies which are licensed by Energy Market Regulatory Authority(EMRA),
- Analysis of internal control system and advisory systems in creating and running this system,
- Analysis of financial statements and reporting services of financial analysis results by interpreting.